Achieve a bright white smile that you are confident to show off!
Teeth whitening is a safe and effective treatment to help you achieve a whiter smile. We invite you to come for a complimentary consultation prior to deciding on a whitening service.
Consultation is important because our teeth are all different and while one option may be best for you, for another, it may not. We want to help you choose a treatment that will achieve optimal results. By examining your teeth and discussing the vision you have for your smile, we can do that.
Why are my teeth stained?
Teeth can discolour for many reasons that include:
- Drinking staining liquids such as red wine, black teas and coffees
- Eating foods that stains teeth over time
- Poor Oral Hygiene
What whitening treatment should I choose?
We offer two whitening options to help fight against stubborn stains and discolouration.
Philips Zoom Whitening
Our Philips Zoom Whitening In-Office Treatment is an incredible option for those who:
- Want whiter teeth in just one visit.
- Have darker shades of teeth.
- Want it completed by a professional.
How does Philips Zoom Whitening work?
We first access the current shade of your teeth to determine your starting point and what level of whitening can realistically be achieved.
- We prepare your teeth by applying a protective barrier solution to your gums and cheeks prior to the whitening agent being applied.
- The whitening gel is then applied to your teeth to begin.
- A blue LED lamp is used to accelerate the whitening process. This lamp is used for four 15 minute increments. You will be in the chair for about two to two and a half hours.
With this in-office treatment you receive one full syringe to take home for touch ups, 3-4 months after your initial treatment.
Pola Night Teeth Whitening
Our Pola Night Take Home Whitening Kits are great for those who:
- Like to whiten from the comfort of their own home
- Like to monitor the gradual process of the whitening procedure
- Are budget conscious
How does Pola Night Whitening work?
Pola Night is a professional take home whitening system and allows you to get a brighter, whiter smile at your convenience.
After consultation, impressions of your teeth will be taken in-office. We then create your custom trays and once they have been designed, you can take them home to begin your whitening.
This kit includes:
- Two syringes of whitening gel. Each syringe is enough for three days of treatment (total of 6 days treatment) and comes with easy to follow instructions
- Custom whitening trays.
Pola Night is easy to use and comes with detailed instructions
- Place a SMALL pea size drop of gel into every compartment of your custom tray, only for the teeth you want to whiten.
- Next, set the trays into your mouth. Press each tray lightly to ensure contact with your tooth surfaces.
- Wipe any excess gel off your gums and let your whitening gel work for 90 minutes.
- Then simply, remove the trays and rinse out your mouth with water.
- Brush your teeth gently with a mild toothpaste.
- Also rinse your trays and let them dry before putting them away.
- Enjoy your new smile!
Are all patients candidates for whitening?
Whitening is assessed on an individual basis and is not recommended for all patients. Here are some reasons why you may not choose to whiten or why you may choose to wait:
You have a lot of visible dental restorations
Crowns, fillings, veneers, bonding— all of these restorative dental treatments will not be affected by the whitening treatment. This means your natural teeth will get whiter, while your restorations will not. It is still possible to whiten and bonding can be done to match the shade of your restorations to your new bright smile.
If you are prone to teeth sensitivity
While our whitening treatments are gentle, sensitivity can be felt for some patients after treatment. This sensitivity goes away, but if you are prone to sensitivity it may be something to consult with us on first.
If you have periodontal disease, exposed roots or cavities
Whitening treatments are not recommended for those with gum disease or cavities because the solution can penetrate into those pockets and create further sensitivity. It is always recommended to have healthy teeth and gums prior to any whitening treatment. Exposed roots will not whiten as they are not covered with enamel.
COME & JOIN OUR FAMILY.
Get professional dental care from kind people, in a comfortable setting.
With open arms, and an open chair, we would love to have you.