The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
Have you always dreamed of a straight smile? Have you ever hidden your smile, embarrassed of how your teeth look? Do your misaligned teeth cause you discomfort?
Invisalign might be the solution to correcting your smile!! We would love to meet with you to discuss how Invisalign works to achieve straighter smiles worldwide.
What is Invisalign?
At the office we offer Invisalign as an orthodontic option to correct:
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Overlapping teeth
Benefits we LOVE about Invisalign:
- They are virtually invisible when worn. No metal wires or brackets here!
- They are removable. This means if you would like to be without them for a special event, it’s possible!
- They allow you to enjoy the foods you love!
- They are more comfortable without sharp edges
- They will not cut into the lips which can often happen to those patients who play sports with traditional braces
- They are easy to clean
Your Invisalign Process
We invite you to book a complimentary consultation with Dr. Kerr or Dr. Flory to determine whether Invisalign is the right orthodontic option for you. During your consultation, your dentist will discuss your alignment issues and goals, examine your teeth and determine whether or not Invisalign is a suitable option for correcting them. If you are a candidate for Invisalign, then your treatment plan will be discussed in detail so you leave knowing exactly what to expect.
- At your first appointment, your Invisalign process begins with X-rays of your teeth and a 3D impression. Using our Itero Scanner, exact impressions of your teeth are created and sent to the Invisalign Laboratory for your aligners to be designed.
- With incredible technology, you will be able to experience a digital preview of what your straight smile will eventually look like at the end of your Invisalign process. Dr. Kerr will explain every step of the process of how your smile will transform.
- When your Invisalign trays are ready you will come into the clinic for fitting. One of our dental assistants will then fit small attachments on your teeth to help the trays stay in place. These attachments are temporary and virtually invisible.
- Each set of aligners is worn for about 1- 2 weeks, depending on your individual treatment plan, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week until they have straightened into the final position.
- You’ll visit your dentist once every 6-12 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during your treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
COME & JOIN OUR FAMILY.
Get professional dental care from kind people, in a comfortable setting.
With open arms, and an open chair, we would love to have you.