Prevent complications with early detection of dental issues.
Dental exams are important to detect possible concerns or issues with your oral health. When diagnosed early, these issues can prevent further complications and allow for easier and less expensive treatment.
What to expect at a dental exam?
During your dental exam we will:
- evaluate your dental care and provide you with professional advice on how to maintain your teeth, improve your habits and protect your smile for years to come.
- check for signs of decay, gum disease and screen for potential cancers.
- complete digital x-rays to provide a complete summary of your oral health and to detect any dental concerns.
How often do I need a dental exam?
We recommend a dental exam every year for adults and children. Some require more frequent exams based on specific factors like smoking, frequency of cavities, or due to genetic susceptibility to tooth decay and gum disease.
What do we check for during an exam?
- Damaged, missing or decayed teeth
- Early signs of cavities
- Gum health
- Previous dental work
- Early signs of mouth or throat cancer
- Other suspicious growths or cysts
- Position of your teeth
- Signs of clenching and grinding
- TMJ positioning and overall health
COME & JOIN OUR FAMILY.
Get professional dental care from kind people, in a comfortable setting.
With open arms, and an open chair, we would love to have you.